Tuesday, October 3, 2017

LINDEN SEAGLASS CAT NECKLACE




BROWN CAT SEAGLASS NECKLACE. All it took was a walk on a beach for Shirley Varner to find the kind of inspiration that would help homeless cats. “Walking the beach daily, and finding seaglass, it occurred to me, that maybe, I could raise money for these, and other stray and feral cats, by making and selling jewelry made from this seaglass, that I was finding. I've been making seaglass jewelry for the past 3 years, being stocked and sold at a local vet clinic, (all money raised at this clinic is donated to a local rescue that works with the clinic), and I have also sold at the occasional farmers market, which has enabled me to help quite a few cats. If anyone is interested in reading about the cats I've personally rescued, directly from jewelry sales and updates, you can visit my website at: https://sites.google.com/site/sstilesjewellery/” For more information, visit her Etsy shop called Linden Seaglass: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/LindenBeachSeaglass

No comments:

Post a Comment